BEM VINDOS AO MUNDO DE ARKONA
ESTE SITE ESTÁ PASSANDO POR MUDANÇAS

YAV (Явь)

Yav’, I see your shade in front of me.
Feeling your breath, on other side,
On the edge of an empty grave, you call.
And, having stepped through a grave, I’ll touch you,
Gnawing my fingers till bleed, cleaning off the gray soil,
About the time I ask your shade – death itself.

Yav’ is tormented by folks, covered with gloom,
The living legend of dying days,
Holding a venomous veil,
Lying down, from the stench, as a shade on the graves,
From piles of our bones it builds aeonian temples.

With our wound trace, making steps in the dark –
We are the planet‘s dead souls
In our living attire.
The haze shrouded the light hidden in me,
With a burning desire it longs for sweet mead,
A chopped-up goblet to have a drink,
Lying in a bed of your sweet dream.

Vanishing, our universe,
Gazes with empty orbs.

Yav’ rolls!
Yav’ rolls!

As a wheel into a coomb!
As a lump into the gloom!

We run, above the path of thorns – we ride
To the crossroads of time!
Through the pain, on the road – leaving the crosses behind,
On the edge of dreams and life!

A ray of light is not a path’s trace!
The deceased won’t be saved!
At the first light of the day
Sol’ll drive me to my grave.

Human faces thaw –
They bite the dust.
We are the generation
Of liberation!

Run, the torn one with the fate,
But fondled by hands of gales!
Run, the confused one by the starry pathway,
The forgotten child of the gods!

I’ll go out to bow the Sun!
I’m not able to live, but do.
So painful, but I laugh, smile,
Drinking contagions, I never die,
With a blade I cut Yav’ –
Scarlet water will flood.
With fresh wounds’ drop of blood
The epoch’s contour I’ll outline.

Yav’! Undying in your reflex,
Prostrated and rising again!
We wander in pleasure
By the steps ‘long your veins,
As if we let blood with a blade!

With a smile I look at the world –
Putting the folks on a lash,
The grinning death smiles
Gorging our souls from the flesh!

I’ll go out to bow the Sun!
I’m not able to live, but do.
Too painful, but I laugh, smile,
Drinking contagions, I never die,
If I touch with a look this Yav’,
Which is like thawed snow.
Through datura haze, making the way,
‘cos of fresh wounds Yav’ groans!
All that Yav’!

All that Yav’!
Resignedly, having trembled from entreaty cries
For tranquillity of the one who repressed his conceit,
And with our hand upon the heart,
Falling with face downwards – biting the dust,
Though sighing heavily,

We remain here!



Lyrics: Masha "Scream", translation into English by Sergey AR Pavlov, Artwork: Gyula Havancsák
Este site usa cookies para melhorar sua experiência.
Confirme que está de acordo com nossa Política de PrivacidadeACEITO Ler mais