BEM VINDOS AO MUNDO DE ARKONA
ESTE SITE ESTÁ PASSANDO POR MUDANÇAS

The Witch (Ведьма)

THOMAS
Not even as a child were you one of us
Incurable
Different
Non-conforming
Outsider
When Hell once has called your name, there is no way back
On the path of darkness you will always walk alone

MASHA
I have never walked alone
Everything that you see in your world is not even half of what lives and breathes in mine
If you would open your eyes and drop the mask you hide behind you would be reborn

THOMAS
You and your kind bring shame and disgrace upon us!

MASHA
You have brought shame and disgrace upon yourselves
You are not men, but spineless sheep who follow the slightest movement of the shepherd’s staff

THOMAS
You have fallen from your Maker!

MASHA
I am not one of the daughters of Abraham!
The open sky is my father
The wild land is my mother
The wolves are my sisters and brothers
And the stars of the night sky are my ancestors

THOMAS
You have chosen this path yourself, and there is no way to return

MASHA
Yes, I did make my own choice: I chose to follow my heart
But what I left behind is just as important:
A world of lies, built by falsehood and wolves in sheep’s clothing
Coming from you, curses are compliments:
”Possessed”, yes, by the power of the will
”Witch” or the queen of my own world
”Outcast” – from a world I wouldn’t even waste my spit on

THOMAS
You don’t just turn your back on something that has been built up during milleniums

MASHA
What do I care for anything that has been built by the hands of men in our time?
The mountains will crumble down upon whatever you make
The trees will grow on your graves
The storms will not stop their game to consider your fate
The tide will not wait for you to set your sails

MASHA
I have never walked alone
Everything that you see in your world is not even half of what lives and breathes in mine
If you would open your eyes and drop the mask you hide behind you would be reborn

lyrics by Thomas Väänänen, Photo by Greg Shanta
Este site usa cookies para melhorar sua experiência.
Confirme que está de acordo com nossa Política de PrivacidadeACEITO Ler mais